Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun Weekend

Tess
Adeline and I had a girls weekend and went to visit one of best friends Sarah in Atlanta. We had the BEST time!! Sarah and Jamie have a new puppy named Tess, so Adeline loved playing with her! We had fun eating out and most of all shopping! I love shopping in Atlanta!! Adeline was such a trooper and went with us everywhere!! We were all exhausted at the end of the day. thanks Sarah for such a fun weekend!!

Adeline with Sarah

Adeline was so excited about getting to play in the leaves, unfortunately the one tree in our yard does not have leaves! Hopefully, our next house will have lots of trees!!


So much fun!!




Little Max went with my family to the beach since Max had a work dove hunt over the weekend. He obviously had so much fun from all the pictures Allison took. They are all so sweet to him! He was even able to go up to the Orange Beach Fire department and play on one of the fire trucks! Allison had a good friend who is a fireman there. I hate I missed it because he looks like he had the best time there!


Always laughing!

In front of the fire truck!
Running to see everything

Peeping out the window!

With Sam`s helmet on.

Driving the fire truck

He got some stickers and a hat before he left!

Allison bought him this new Guy harvey t-shirt and He loved it or loved her playing with him!

ok, he looks just like Bucky Jr. here!!
Loves to jump!
So cute!
I missed him so much and was dying to see him. I feel like he grew a little and learned a few new words! He is so sweet these days!!
More pics to come soon!


















1 comment: