It truly is so hard to believe that Adeline turns 4 today! She has grown up so fast and I wish time would just freeze. I love the ages of my children! She is such a sweet blessing to us! Adeline is so loving, motherly, nurturing and very helpful. She has such a sweet disposition and a sweet spirit. She is a very kind child and I love this in her. On the flip side she can be a little bossy and a little dramatic, but I think that's just part of being a little girl! She loves to be "in charge of Little Max" or his "babysitter." I have to remind her sometimes who is in charge, but its so cute to see her take care of Max and be so helpful to him. She loves to play for hours with her tea set stuff, her princess figurines and matching cards and line them up in different places around the house. She can definitely entertain herself. She loves to sing too. Its so funny to hear her in the car singing! She does great at pre-school and I think she is going to take after her daddy at school work. She loves riding her bike and tennis. She wants to play tennis all the time, so maybe we will do lessons in the future. Right now we will stick to ballet. She would stay up all night I think if we let her. Sometimes I wake up to a little one twirling my hair in the middle of the night! Max and I both twirl our hair and she does too and its so strange to have someone twirling you hair in the middle of the night, but those are the joys of Adeline! She is so funny! We love you Adeline and hope you have a wonderful birthday!
We have her party this afternoon, so lots of pictures to come soon!
One of my favorite pictures of Adeline when we came home from the hospital.






happy birthday adeline!!! (you know, i've never thought of it before, but looking at adeline's baby pictures, i see a little bit of little max... too cute :)
ReplyDelete