
Making cupcakes for her school party. We had pink icing with sprinkles!

Little Max was TONS of help!!

The morning of school.

I was trying to get Max to sit beside her

Then he decided to give her a birthday hug!

So sweet!

Then he squeezes really hard and

gives a big slobbery kiss Adeline said. She made sure to wipe it off!


At chapel they sing Happy Birthday and she and she and the other child got to be the leaders in chapel for the
morning! Very special!!

I took Adeline and Gracie to get pedicures. They loved every minute of it!! They watched movies, drank
Capri sons, picked out a tacky ring to wear, had the ladies fanning their toes to dry and everyone in the place came by to talk to them! I had picked out a pink polish and the ladies were painting their toes and then next thing I hear Adeline say, mommy
I'm getting polka dot on my toes. She was so excited, but I was not. The ladies doing their toes could not understand why I
didn't want polka dots or flowers on their toe nails!

She was getting sleepy in the chair.

They even picked out what flip- flops to take home.


Friday was a great day and next we will have her party
pictures from Saturday, which was so much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment