Monday, March 8, 2010

My Birthday








Last Wednesday was my birthday and we had a great week of celebrating. It is the last year of my twenties as I am reminded by friends! I do not want to turn 30!! I like being young and I want my children to stay young too! Anyway, Max`s parents came on Sunday and took us out to eat and then Tuesday night Max brought home a cake from one of my favorite places and we had a family dinner with the 4 of us and then Wednesday we went on a date to The Pub and then Thursday out to eat with my family. I love birthday weeks!! I only had to cook twice last week! On my birthday I ate out for Breakfast, lunch and Dinner. I cannot say that ever happpens! Max surprised me with an Ipod nano. I was so thrilled!! I know most people have one, but I do not have one and he was so sweet to surprise me with something I would not go out and buy for myself. I can`t wait to start using it! I love March!









1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! iPod nano's are so fun! You should get the Nike+ for just like $20 to track your workouts!

    ReplyDelete