Bath time is so much fun, especially for Little Max! He loves every minute of it!! He copies everything Adeline does. He is so funny, I could just watch him all day. He loves to splash, throw stuff out of the tub, dump water on Sissy, shoot a water gun at me and he will try and get out of the tub by himself and run as fast as he can from us! Very eventful every night!
For the first time this week on Wednesday he did not cry when I dropped him off at MMO!!
This was very big, since he cries every time I drop him off and I know he loves playing and loves his teachers! They are so sweet to him! I know its not that he doesn`t like going, but he just would rather stay with me. He is my shadow and I love having him by my side every waking moment!! Recently, he woke up one night and I couldn't`t get him back to sleep. Which is unusual because he sleeps so good and I never hear a peep! Anyway, I was tired so I put him in the bed with us and he was so cute....he laid as still as he could be, he sleeps like his Daddy, like pencil, not moving. He did cuddle up next to me and he is so fun to cuddle with and when I woke up the next morning he put his hand on my check and gave the biggest grin and his big brown eyes were so sweet! I could wake up to that every morning, but Daddy says no and back to the crib he has been. He has always loved sleeping in his crib and just goes right to sleep, but Adeline would sneak in the bed with us every night if she could. I think she has a little bit of Allison and Emily in her! Either way they sleep late and that works for me!!
This was very big, since he cries every time I drop him off and I know he loves playing and loves his teachers! They are so sweet to him! I know its not that he doesn`t like going, but he just would rather stay with me. He is my shadow and I love having him by my side every waking moment!! Recently, he woke up one night and I couldn't`t get him back to sleep. Which is unusual because he sleeps so good and I never hear a peep! Anyway, I was tired so I put him in the bed with us and he was so cute....he laid as still as he could be, he sleeps like his Daddy, like pencil, not moving. He did cuddle up next to me and he is so fun to cuddle with and when I woke up the next morning he put his hand on my check and gave the biggest grin and his big brown eyes were so sweet! I could wake up to that every morning, but Daddy says no and back to the crib he has been. He has always loved sleeping in his crib and just goes right to sleep, but Adeline would sneak in the bed with us every night if she could. I think she has a little bit of Allison and Emily in her! Either way they sleep late and that works for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment