Friday, February 26, 2010

What else can go wrong??

For about a month I have been dealing off and on with major viruses on my work computer. They said it was a Trojan virus, then a Hijacker (whatever that means) and then that my mother board was going out too. After 3 different technicians, countless hours on the phone with IT people, hundreds of dollars, hours of worrying about my personal information hacked, etc. my computer finally crashed yesterday and the third technician successfully deleted all my files......yes, everything that was saved on my computer for the past 4 years that I have been working for my dad is gone!!! I really thought he was kidding when he told me this. We have one last hope that it was saved by this IT company who backed up my computer, but until I buy a new one next week we don`t know! I have a love hate relationship with computers! This has been a nightmare!!
On top of that our microwave went out, the ice machine is broken, the check engine light and service air bag came on in my Tahoe, several other things that I will not go into detail about. I know I sound like Debbie Downer!!
Also, this week I had been to Chik-Fil-A and gotten my food and had a coupon for some free chicken strips so I got them and figured the kids could eat them later. The next red light I came to on Vaughn and the Bypass I saw a man on a bike holding up a sign. I couldn't tell what the sign said it was small and he appeared to be homeless. So as I stopped at the light I was thinking this is perfect I have these extra chicken strips to give him, God must have wanted me to get them to give to this man. So, I rolled down my window looked back at him and stuck the bag out the window to offer it to him. He looked at me shook his head NO and turned and looked the other way. WHAT?!?!? Why would he not want this food?? Max said maybe he just wanted money. Oh well, How could you pass up free Chik-Fil-A???

But these cuties always bring so much joy..............
Adeline has been asking me for days to do paint this princess frame. Well, I had no idea you had to make the frame first!! This was a big project that looked so simple on the box!!
We finished the frame mold and I told her it had to dry, so I came back a few minutes later and she was still sitting like this watching it dry!

Her face when I told her it would have to dry over night and we could not paint until the next day!



Painting the frame and it came with glitter. I did not know this and she found it in the paint container and it was a lovely mess!!

so excited!
I didn't get a picture of her holding the frame at the end because when I went to pick it up it broke in three places and is being held together with super glue. she was devastated!!

Flashlights have brought so much entertainment this past week. He wouldn`t put it down to go to bed, so I let him have it for few minutes and he did exactly what I thought. He would lay in the dark and turn it on and off over and over laughing!

Janie, the flashlight you gave me has been thoroughly used by Little Max
Getting ready to look for dinosaurs.....Adeline grabbed the spanking spoon in case she needed to spank one of them! They are so funny!

Looking in Max`s room

Swinging together!











2 comments:

  1. Yikes! What a week! I hope things turn around for you, when it rains it pours for sure. At least you have two absolutely adorable children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tough week. I hope it turns around for you! The kids are precious!

    ReplyDelete