Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wildman!

Im so funny!
Getting ready to jump!
He landed!!
Little Max is so WILD!! He is 110% BOY!! He has had a rough week so far too...........he has broken a really nice lamp, a candle stick and a picture frame all in just a few days. These are not things has has done on purpose, but because he is so rough or runs full force into things it has caused these things to fall and crash!! This is one reason we do not have a coffee table. He now jumps off the sofa which is what he was doing in his bath towel. I guess he thinks he can fly, Jane said Max used to truly think he could fly. He has no fear of getting hurt! He jumps off the ottoman, couch, bed, etc. I just pray he does not brake a bone. I can turn my back and he literally will have climbed on something and be ready to jump! He loves to get out of the tub, put his towel on and run around the house laughing and screaming! He really is so funny and as frustrating as it is to catch him, he is hilarious! His favorite word right now is NO! I will say do you want to go to school...NO! Do you want to take a nap.....NO! Do you want to change your diaper....NO! Do you want to go outside...YES! Do you want to eat....YES! those are the only things he says yes too! He loves to point too when he says no and make these funny faces. I am so ready for spring and summer, so he can live outside. He is so exhausting at times......dressing him, making him sit still at a restaurant, and shopping with him are very difficult. I see why people dont take little boys places. Did I mention how fast he is!! Everything is so funny to him...hiding from me, getting into spots where I can`t get him, etc. Little girls are just so much easier to do things with, at least for me! I know some do have these very laid back, quite little boys, but Max is not one of those! If he wasn`t wild and all boy then we would no entertainment around here!







No comments:

Post a Comment