Monday, February 15, 2010

Mardi Gras at the Beach

Allison gave the kids these lollipops and Max loved his!



Ready for a boat ride!

Driving the boat with Rob

Rob, Allison, Emily, me and Max
Sliding down a bouncey
yay!
Daddy teaching her to hula hoop!
Adeline and Re
Little Max loves cheese balls!!
Aunt Allison
Aunt MiMi
Max and me
one of the floats
Little Max was able to sit on Buck`s shoulders and he had the best time. He got hit in the face one time with some beads, but just started laughing!
Adeline and Rob

Little Max enjoying his very first moon pie!

Adeline with all of her beads and goodies from the parade!

My whole family had plans to be at the beach this past weekend and to go to the Mardi Gras parades in Orange Beach. We went last year and Adeline loved it! Allison and I decided to leave Thursday night because of the weather, so we did not get to see the snow!! I am so sad the kids missed it, but we did not want to get stuck here and miss the fun at the parades. Every where around us had snow, but not the beach! I have loved seeing everyones pictures. It has snowed every year since Little Max has been born and I will not have a picture from this year. Maybe someone could photoshop in some snow for me!

The parades were great! The kids got tons of beads, coins, cups, etc. Allison is very serious when it comes to catching beads. I think she knocked out a couple people! It was hilarious. We even went on a boat ride on Saturday and it was nice. Max and I got to go on our Valentine`s date with dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Cobalts. It was so nice!!
More pics to come soon from Valentine`s.






















No comments:

Post a Comment