We had a wonderful Valentine`s!! Adeline's party at school was delayed until today because of the snow and school was closed Monday. So I feel like we have celebrated Valentine`s for weeks!
A couple of nights ago at the beach she was sleeping with me and right before we went to sleep she said"Are you in love?" Then she started laughing and thought it was so funny! Last night I was trying on a dress for a engagement dinner we are going too and she said" Hurry, go dance with daddy." I said why and she said because you have a pretty dress on. She has love on the brain!! Little girls are so cute and funny about stuff! It so nice because sometimes she will say "I love your pretty shirt or mommy I love that pretty dress,." It usually comes out of the blue and Can make my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment