Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Decorating the Tree

Watching Barneys Christmas Movie
I love this of Max because it so unlike him to sit still and act like he is just hanging out !!

This is what happens every time I try and get them to sit nicely beside each other and just smile!


Adeline
Max

Max`s favorite ornament.....we love it! I guess this is his pick for college and football!

About to leave for school!

Cheese!!
Decorating the Tree


Another attempt at a photo together!

Clapping at the T.V.

His new favorite spot to run and hide every time I try and get him dressed or he runs here after he gets out of the tub! He is such a mess!!


This year has been so much fun!! Adeline is starting to understand Christmas and decorating and loves it all and Max has been super excited about the tree and turning the lights on and off constantly!! We only broke three ornaments so far. Max loves to run from across the room as fast as he can up to the tree and stop about a inch from it and literally his nose is touching it. He thinks it is hilarious!! I am so afraid he is not going to stop in time and smash into the tree. Our first year married our tree fell during the night and we lost tons of Waterford and Fitz and Floyd ornaments, so we have replaced a few and I do not put them on tree due to the kids and they are pretty heavy. I love having the home decorated for Christmas, it is so nice to come home too!! My kids love those stuffed animals that sing. Unfortunately, my sisters have given us several over the years. They are really cute until my children line them up and let 8 of them sing different songs at the same time. It will about drive you crazy and when I try and hide one, they find it or ask me a million times where it is!! It is so cute to see them singing the songs with them and laughing at them though. Hope everyone is having Merry Christmas so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment