I just got back from the BEST trip ever to New York/New Jersey with some of my best Friends from college!! It was the most fabulous trip with tons of shopping, great restaurants, Christmas decorations in the city, and great memories with some sweet girls!!
More pictures to come soon !!
and my flight was 2 hours delayed out of Newark because of weather, so I missed my flight to Montgomery and they had me flying out Monday morning which would not work, so Max drove to Atlanta to get me and well my suit case is still just hanging out with Delta! All the girls are getting a good laugh, because I was so paranoid on the way there about losing my luggage and I bring a carry on packed with extra clothes ,etc. if it does get lost and then on the way home it was a disaster!! I knew it would happen to me!! HA HA girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment