Adeline had her ballet and tap recital Tuesday night. I took way too many pictures and these are out of order! She is so blessed to have so many loving family members in attendance who shower her with gifts and flowers. This is one of my favorite nights of the year. You never know who will freeze up there, start crying or just space out. Its quite entertaining!! Adeline did great and her shoe even went flying off during her tap performance. I was so afraid she was going to get embarrassed or start crying, but she was typical Adeline put her hands on top of her head like, I cant believe this is happening and just grinned the whole time. Thankfully, a sweet man on the front row grabbed it and handed it back to her. I was 2 rows behind him and couldn't get out of my chair fast enough, so he handed it to her and she carried on. Everyone clapped for her and I was so thankful she didn't get upset. Notice the picture of Pop, we caught him taking a cat nap.....
it was so funny, but can`t blame him. Its not just Adeline's age, its the teachers whole studio and their were 21 numbers. They only last a couple minutes and it goes by fast!
We have loved taking at her pre-school and look forward to starting at her new school!!
What a precious little girl! Simms loved looking at Adeline in all of her dance costumes..she is so big now!
ReplyDelete