Easter was a whirlwind of Easter egg hunts, parties and traveling. We had a wonderful meal as usual in Sylacauga and the kids love being with their cousins! Adeline really understood what Easter was about and learned a cute story at school with hand motions. Even Little Max would say, mama Jesus died on the Cross. So cute to hear them get it.....Jesus is Risen!!!
The other day Little Max said....."Mama, Jewus is watchin you" i said i know he sure is and he said "You better be sweeeeet to yo friendz" It was hilarious, his little voice is so deep and he was so serious about it. He also hears me and his teachers tell him this. :)
On Monday, we were late to preschool which is pretty normal, but they had stopped carpool drop off, so I walked them in, which in fun to do too. He runs ahead of me and I was outside his room talking and I heard all the kids starting cheering and saying yeah Max is here! I peeked my head in the door and all his friends were surrounding him just smiling and hugging him. His teacher said, oh yes Max is really loved in here! It was precious!!
He was grinning from ear to ear and looked so proud of himself!!!
Beautiful pictures, as always. And you look amazing, are you really pregnant?! I'm so jealous!
ReplyDelete