Thursday, May 12, 2011

3 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks














Love Georgia's expressions sitting next to Max!

It is so hard to get 5 kids to all look at the camera!!!

These are just a few of the pics from the beach!


We spent Mother`s Day weekend at the beach for the annual Vaughn Family beach trip. We stay at the Caribe and the kids love all the pools, lazy river, etc. The weather was perfect, the pool water was a little cold, but the kids still had a blast. We ate lots of delicious seafood and got some much needed sun! Thank you Janie and Pop!


In 3 weeks we are supposed to be moving into our new house we have been building, in 4 weeks I am scheduled to be induced with baby #3 and in 6 weeks I have penciled in a nervous breakdown on my calendar!! Just kidding about the 6 weeks part, but I am a little overwhelmed at the moment. I have to pack up this house we have been living in for 5 years and brought home 2 kids here with all their stuff, not to mention I am a bit of a hoarder. I save everything!!! I keep everything they make, I have tubs of clothes that have taken over the garage and I can`t bear to part with toys since we are having another child. Not to mention things are so busy right now withwork, pre-school programs, end of year parties, ballet recitals, choir programs, tennis, gymnastics and building a house.

So, hopefully we will be in the new house to bring home this new baby and hopefully I will not go into labor while moving. My doctor will be on a Mission trip from June 2nd to 12th and he delivered both Adeline and Max and I really want him to deliver this baby, Not to mention he is the best Christian doctor I have ever met!!

I am the organized type who like to get things done and situated right away, so i feel so unorganized right now and keep telling myself it will get done when we move it, it just might take several months to get settled!

and i have nothing ready for this baby.......no clothes washed, no car seat ready, no bags packed, no name yet for a girl. Max reminds me that he forgets I am pregnant because so much is going on with his work, this new house and getting the house we live in now ready for the new people coming in. :) Well, I have NOT forgotten, with this growing belly.

Anyway, please pray for a healthy baby and easy move!!















2 comments:

  1. I know it is nearly impossible, but in all the moving let the guys do the lifting if you want to make to your induction date. Ann Elizabeth came within 24 hours of me scooting the couch across the floor to do some vacuuming. Of course that was certainly my intention. We are praying for you guys, especially you and #3. Can't wait to meet him or her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you've got a lot on your hands. Funny you should post this though b/c I was just wondering yesterday if you were still in the same house. I remember a while ago talking about y'all moving before you had another kid. At least the last few weeks of your pregnancy should fly by! :) Who is your doctor? I go to Dr. Phillips, wondered if he was going on another mission trip. He left the day after I had AM for one. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete