
So, my hubby hates when I take pics like this that are hysterical and post them on the blog. The good part is he never reads our blog, so he will never know! This is classic
lil Max...he was already dressed for the morning and I told him to go put his
crocs on and this is how he came out. Not to mention he was laughing so hard!! I just love him!

Adeline`s end of the year
pre-school program. It was the different seasons of the year and her class was Fall, so they wore
cheer leading outfits. I must mention that out of about 28 kids all but 5 had Auburn outfits on. War Eagle!!
Its official, that Adeline is not a morning performer. She looked asleep during the program. This has happened for every morning
pre-school program and we have had several. So, if its not in the evening for ballet or choir she just is not all there! I asked her what was wrong and she said she knew I was staring at her, her throat hurt and that she looked weird. WEIRD? what in the world i said!

These two just adore each other and will be neighbors in about a day and they are thrilled!


Sometimes he just wont let Sissy put her arm around him and this was one of those moments!


Miss
Priss at the beach for
Emily's graduation!



Emily graduated from nursing and we are so proud of her!!



SO, this will be the last post for a while! We are moving and baby will be here soon!
Life is crazy, but we are so blessed!! Next post will be the new baby hopefully!!
Thinking about y'all! What a crazy, busy, exciting time! Where are you moving to?
ReplyDelete