Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome to the World......

Crawford Ferrell Vaughn

June 14th

6:12 a.m.

7 lbs. 15 oz.

21 inches


Daddy telling them It`s a BOY!!!




family came bright and early Tuesday morning, things progressed a lot faster than expected!





Little Max is a very attentive Big Brother. he is constantly checking on him!


When Crawford was first born we thought he looked just like Little Max, but now he has his own look we think!




Little Max is so proud!! he refers to him as "that baby" or "Crawshurd" Most of the time he says things like where is that baby or is that baby awake. Its very funny!





Proud Big Brother and Sister!


The day we went home!



Daddy took the kids to church on Sunday and received a rose and bible for Crawford, so I took some pics while they were all dressed up.







We moved 10 days before Crawford was born and just got Internet working today! Its been almost 3 weeks without it,so that`s why these are so late!

Crawford was a huge surprise to me! I just knew it was a girl. I obviously am the worst at predicting, since i have been wrong on all 3! He is such a sweet blessing and I am so excited about having another boy to love on! Max is beyond thrilled to have another son and a brother for Little Max. Crawford is so sweet and I am loving having a newborn to hold! the kids are so excited. They have been so helpful and i even have too much help. They count how many times a day they hold him. They wake up looking for him and checking on him. Its really cute!

So far we are doing great! hard to believe he will be one week old tomorrow!

more pics to come!


































1 comment: