Last week we had Vacation Bible School at FBC here. It was a fun, but exhausting week! By Friday we were so tired! We had a great class and I loved every minute of it! FBC had around 700/800 kids so it was a ton of children! It was a cowboy theme and the kids loved that. We decorated our room and I love the other teachers who worked with me. Adeline got to go this year and she had the best time making crafts and singing the songs. She was very disappointed that I was not her teacher, but Ross was in my class! They both especially loved that Ross was with us everyday. Adeline and Ross love each other so much!! They were so funny talking and walking together. Ross is one of Little Max`s favorites too!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment