Adeline had her first friend to spend the night this past weekend! It was everything I thought it would be.....staying up late, giggling, laughing, screaming, tons of outfits changes, lip gloss and more!!

Adeline and Hadleigh

Little Max just had to get in the pictures. He followed them around and wanted to do everything they did!

"Somebody please just pay me some attention"

Getting ready for bed. Hadleigh did great and Adeline is
definitely not ready to go spend the night out. She can think of several reasons not to go to sleep! :) It usually starts with "mommy i need to tell you something"

We enjoyed the slip n slide bright and early Saturday morning!

They loved it!

They especially loved it when I went down it. I think I about broke my knees!



Ready. Set. Go!!
It was a fun night and I look forward to when we have 5 or 6 little girls spend the night in the years to come. Big and Little Max have no idea what this will be like! They will probably leave and go to the farm instead.
We started
VBS today and they are loving it!
I can't believe they are getting old enough to start having spend the night company... WOW! I wanna see a pic of you doing the slip-n-slide :)
ReplyDelete