http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
This is one of my favorite blogs that I follow!! I was so excited to see Stephanie and Mr. Nelson, as she refers to her husband on the blog on the Today show this morning with Matt Lauer. She was on Oprah a month ago and I missed it, so I was thrilled to see them this morning because it was unexpected! I found her story from Katherine Wolfs blog a few months back. They were in a plane crash over a year ago and both survived with severe body burns. They have four children and live in Utah. They are Mormon and their lives are so different from ours in the South, but so interesting and refreshing to see how they do things! They were both in medical induced commas for weeks and Stephanie has had several facial surgeries on her scars. It took a while before she posted a picture of her new face on her blog and you can imagine why. The way she used to look is so different and so hard for her to look in the mirror now. I cannot imagine! It is amazing to me to see her daily struggles, but she is positive, in love more then ever with her husband, loves her children, and loves her God! Hope you get a chance to read her story!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago
I've been reading this blog forever and love it. I was so excited to see them on the Today show this morning!
ReplyDelete