Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Adeline went as Tinkerbell!
Matthew Schroll, John Allen Schroll, Lilly Schroll, Adeline, Gracie Sommer,
Ross Sanders, Jackson and Coleman Clifford, Mary Townsend Sanders.
( Max and Eli did not want to get in the picture)
I attempted to put Max in the picture and he did his usual scream and run off. I do not know why he hates group pictures so bad or any planned pictures!!


Adeline and Ross

Adeline and Gracie
Tinkerbell!
Superman running to the next house!


Aunt Allison with the kids. She is so much help and they love her so much!!

Max trick or treating. I was so proud of him....I wasn`t sure if he would understand what to do or I was afraid he would try and grab all the candy, but he got the hang of it after the first house, which he decided to go inside their house, but then he would march up to the door, stick his bucket out or pick out a piece of candy and then coming running with a big smile. It was so special this year to see my kids have so much fun!!


He was so proud of all his candy!


Ready for bed!

He needed one more piece of candy before bed!
We had a great Halloween. Several of our friends come to our house and we eat and then head out trick or treating. All the kids did great this year and it was so much fun!!












No comments:

Post a Comment