Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just a few funny things...

Adeline got to see Santa early this past weekend at Southern Homes Open House. She is going to have so much fun this year at Christmas. She is already talking about Santa and the reindeer and what kind of food they need. She is excited about the tree and loves to already see the Christmas decorations out everywhere. The stores totally skip Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas!
Ballet!!
I`m not sure if I mentioned, but Adeline is taking ballet at her school. She was taking gymnastics, but after going a few times decided it was "scary" and she wasn`t sure of it. I never would have thought she would not have liked it, but it was a struggle to get her there and I did not want to force her to do it, plus it was on Thursday and now we do not have anywhere we have to be. Its so nice just to stay home one day of the week! She loves ballet! She is in the 3 year old class and they do tap and ballet. They wear leotards with tights and alternate ballet shoes one week and tap the next week. It is so cute to see about 20 little 3 year olds doing ballet. I can`t wait until the recital at the end of the year!!

Max is enjoying sitting at the big kids table eating his ice cream. We just moved this table back in the kitchen, it was in there several months ago and all he would do was climb on it, so I decided to try it again and well he still climbs on it and jumps, but he is learning to sit in his chair too with Sissy. He is still in his high chair for meals, I`m not ready for him to be able to get up while eating. I would have food all over my house!! He wants to do EVERYTHING Adeline does. He pretty much always has been able to keep up with her. The only problem is that he plays with everything she does too, so we are trying to get some more manly things around here for him. Pushing the doll stroller and playing with her doll house is just not manly enough for Daddy. It is so funny though to see him running through the house making loud noises and pushing a stroller. You know how men are and they don`t want them playing with girly stuff!

It tastes so good he is closing his eyes!!


His favorite new spot!
I have a funny story to share. This weekend they were in the kitchen and I was folding some clothes and I could see them at their table. Max standing on top of it and Adeline in her chair looking up above the refrigerator to the ceiling. Then I heard Adeline yelling something, so I stopped to listen and this is what she said....."JESUS......JESUS.......MAX IS MIS-BEHAVING!!" She said it so loud , like she was screaming so Jesus could hear her and I said Adeline what are you doing and she said" I was talking to Jesus....Max was mis - behaving!!"
It was so funny and so sweet too! Then I tried to explain that Jesus can see both of them and that we do not need to tell on each other to Jesus!! So, Max thought it was funny because I made such a big deal about it and now he will look up to the ceiling and scream some gibberish as he is standing on the table. They are so funny sometimes!!







1 comment: