Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our trip to Meet Baby Lilla

Lillian Hunter Allgood Born on Last Tuesday!!
Sweet Baby Lilla!!

Adeline holding Lilla!

Grover is so Proud of Lilla!! He is going to be the best dad!! Lilla looks like him to me too! Becca and Grover will be the best parents!!
I forgot to post the picture, but Grover was so sweet to Adeline while we were there. She had some cookie cake and then Grover took her to go get a Sprite and they came back with a Peach flavored Sunkist and a huge cup of ice cream with cherry swirl on top! Grover is Adelines type of dad...she loves sweets!! He is definitely going to spoil sweet Lilla!


Me with Lilla and Adeline. Look at all her beautiful hair!!

Mrs. Portia, my mom and Mrs. Lil

So Lilla was born at the hospital in Northport and then Mrs. Portia took us to downtown Northport and they have some of the cutest shops!! It was such a neat town, so while they were shopping I took some picutres of Adeline. She loves the camera now and will make these silly poses and I promise I do not tell her to do this. She is a mess!!

jumping!!

My favorite!



This was her "Sweet smile" she said!










No comments:

Post a Comment