Friday, August 28, 2009

Big Girl Haircut










Well, I took Adeline with me to get our haircuts on Thursday and she left looking like a big girl to me. This was not what I had exactly planned for her hair to look like, but it is really cute on her!! She is really excited about it! I know it will grow too. Her hair is thin and it was looking stringy, so we decided to take a lot off to help it grow thicker. I guess it just makes me sad that she is growing up so fast and will start her preschool program for three year olds this Wednesday and she is starting choir too at church. Little Max also starts going this week for two mornings. I really did not want to start him yet, but it is really hard to take him with me to work on those two days and he needs it. I am only working two days for my dad now and am working on my monogramming business which I will post pictures from soon. He is non-stop motion from the time he wakes up until he goes to sleep. Pray that they both do well as they adjust. I know Adeline will love school! I just remembered that Little Max got a haircut too this week by me! It was very hard to do because he was moving the whole time, but its done!

No comments:

Post a Comment