
Little Max has the widest and thickest foot you have ever seen!! He has only been able to wear crocs this summer and some were too tight on the top of his foot. Last winter he could just wear socks, but this fall and winter he needs more of a shoe. Well after trying on tons of shoes, None of them fit except for this tennis show made by Stride Rite that velcros across the top in an extra wide for him. It was either buy this shoe or custom order something and I just did not want to do that. I am so sad that he cannot fit into a ked or merrell or even a boot. All these shoes are so cute on little boys. The problem is that his foot is so thick that it will not go down into shoes, this is why the velcro is good for him too! So if you see Little Max and you wonder why he is always wearing this huge tennis shoe its because this is all we have that will fit him!! I know they are not the most attractive shoes, but we are desperate for something! Anyway, this is Little Max`s foot, but the picture does not do it justice!!

So excited about his new shoes!!

Trying them out on the swingset!

YAY!!

Going down the slide with them on.

and falling off at the bottom because they tripped him a little bit!

He was practicing his football stance.... maybe a linebacker or a running back with these new shoes!!

I looked over and he was just running around and around in circles!!

Such a big boy!

I think he was trying to bite Cinderella!

Then he decided to hug her!

Chasing Baxter together!

Attacking Baxter!

Adeline is teaching Max how to do Ring around the Rosie ( do not tell Big Max he would think it was not manly)

Ring Around the Rosie......

We all Fall Down!!
Dru had the exact same problem when he was little! Lilla and I are headed to Montgomery tomorrow. I'll call you on my way. Check with your mom and maybe we can all do lunch Thursday or Friday.
ReplyDeleteAww, he looks presh in his new shoes!
ReplyDelete