GYMNASTICS!!!
She and her best friend Gracie starting taking this week! To say they are excited is an understatement!! Adeline has been practicing "funastics" at home for weeks. She flips and jumps and has been so thrilled about doing this. I had been waiting to start her because the other classes were the mom and me and I had Little Max with me so that was impossible, so now she can start her KinderGym class on her own!! The problem is going to be Little Max having to watch from the side. The first day we went to sign up he kept running out on the floor and having so much fun until the instructors removed him over and over!! I am going to have to put him in his stroller and I`m sure he will do everything he can to get out and believe he knows how to get his arms and then he tries to slide down. He is so strong!! She was a little shy at first but then opened up and loved it!!
So cute!! Before you know it she'll be doing cartwheels and flips all around the house :)
ReplyDelete