Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Train Ride and Christmas Play





They LOVE riding the train at the mall!


Adeline and her friend got to put the hay down in he manager during her play. Only about 10 kids got asked to do things out of all the 3, 4 and 5 year olds, so she felt very special!!

Singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas"


Aunt Mimi was in town to go to the play.

Re and Buck

Our Family
Adeline`s Christmas play was just precious! I get so emotional watching her and all the children as they sing and celebrate Jesus`s birth. She was so excited this year and knew all of her songs!
It was the sweetest performance and we are so thankful for her pre-school. Janie and Sterling were on the way to come, but we had the times mixed up, so they missed it, but Adeline was very understanding and thank goodness we had video cameras and they can watch it!
I took hundreds of pictures over Christmas and hope to post some soon! I am trying to organize, un-decorate and sort through toys this week.









No comments:

Post a Comment