Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Blessing......

We are thrilled to announce Baby #3 is coming in June!
Us: We are going to have a baby!
Them: WHAT?!?!?!
Little Max: No, a baby mama??? I`m the baby!!
Adeline: "I`m going to be a BIG Sister? Where is the baby??Is June almost here?"
Mesmerized by the ultrasound picture

Adeline was able to announce our exciting news on Thanksgiving day to both families. She did such a good job and kept a secret until we told her it was time to tell everyone! This is a picture of Janie`s Thanksgiving tree, where we all wrote down what we were thankful for.

Adeline with the picture she made and the ultrasound picture on it. She is so excited! She is so motherly and is going to be the best helper!!

I did not have time or feel like making their "real" t-shirts, so these are some they play and sleep in. They were very proud to wear them!
So, we are very excited about baby #3 coming in June and are just praying for a healthy baby. I have been pretty sick this time, not sure why so different, but i am feeling much better! By the looks of my stomach, we have another BIG baby on the way. I know its the third one and your stomach gets bigger, but I feel like I could have triplets in there! I am also praying my doctor will let this one come a week early and prevent from having another almost 10 pound baby!! Lets hope so!! We are not going to find out what we are having. We found out the other 2 times and since we have one of each, it will be fun. I am such a planner, so I loved preparing for the other two, but I feel so much more laid back and already have a lot of boy and girls things and will just get what we need after its born! I think the big question is will this baby look like me and my family or will it look like Max and his family. The Ferrell genes are pretty strong and Adeline and Max both favor my side, even though a few people say they look like Max, but it will be interesting to see! Please keep us in your prayers and pray that our house sells! I`m not sure where this baby will sleep??? We will see!






7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I loved your Christmas card. Glad you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So exciting!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics! We are so excited for ya'll and can't wait for that fun surprise when the baby arrives! Praying for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Elizabeth! Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! This is such exciting news! I hope you will continue to feel better. Rest when (really, if!) you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the expression on adeline's face in the first two pictures. Those pics are priceless. My guess for baby #3 is another GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so exciting!!! i'm so thrilled for ya'll. when is your due date? mine is june 8th so i'm sure we are right around the same time, obviously the same month. and we are not going to find out either so what a surprise it will be for both of us!! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete