Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fishing and Fun

Fishing at my parents house on Sunday!
Adeline`s big catch! She lasted fishing for about 5 minutes!

Little Max loved it. This was his first fish to "hold" this year and wasn`t quit sure why it was moving so much!
They love to throw out the fish food and watch the bream and carp eat it!

Love his tongue!

Max showing Little Max how to take a hook off.

I`m so cute!

Swinging!



Walking around the pond to find the big bass!
Do these two look alike or what?

His favorite thing to do......shooooot, shooot..... his Little Red Rider.

He had this popcorn bowl on his foot and was walking around with it and thought it was hysterical! Then I tried to take his picture and he put the bowl on his head!
Can I please take your picture????
No, please don`t!
Ok, Im so funny now!!
Checking out my boo boo`s
I LOVE eating popcorn!!

It so nice that my parents have a pond that we can take the kids fishing and do outdoorsie things. They love riding the 4 wheeler, swinging, fishing and Little Max loves to shoot his gun. He absolutley loves the outdoors! He runs and runs around the pond, loves the dogs and loves Buck to ride him on the 4 wheeler. He is so funny these days. He is talking more and when he wakes up he gets his shoes and wants to go outside!
Some funny things I have caught them saying or doing lately:
I hear them in the kitchen doing something and walk in to see Adeline with a chair in the pantry trying to reach a fruit snack that Max is pointing too and she is saying"you see Max I am only four and cannot reach that, when I get bigger I will get it for you!"
I hear Max crying and she is saying to him"Precious, Precious, its okay, are you gonna be okay? Don`t cry"
They are eating some pudding in the kitchen at their little table and Max must have split some and Adeline says" hold on Max ill get you a wipey" Then I hear a loud "NO" from Max and then some loud commotion and Adeline is crying. Well, he shoved her because she was trying to wipe off his shirt where he was wearing half of the pudding he was eating! I guess he thought she was trying to eat his leftover food!
She is very helpful to Max. She is very loving and motherly and its very sweet to watch.
We are loving this weather!!

















1 comment:

  1. it's SO great to have a place for them to do the outdoorsie things close by :)

    we practically live at the lake in the summer... bryce loves to ride on anything!!!

    ReplyDelete