This past Thursday night at the kids preschool (MMO) they had an Art show and supper where the families come to see the children's artwork they have been working on all year long. Even Little Max has been so busy this year! I really had no idea the 2 year olds were making these masterpieces! I was so impressed with everything his teachers and Adeline`s have done for them. I know these little art projects take up some much time and I am so grateful for what they do for my children!! I just love their preschool and feel so blessed and know they are so loved there!! Adeline was beyond excited about showing us her artwork for the year! She was so proud of it!
Many more end of the year things to come. I think they have about a month left of this year and we are going to be so sad and miss their teachers! Most important is Adelines ballet recital in May. We did professional pictures last week in their costumes and it was precious!! I hope she does not get stage fright like she did at the Christmas program! I cant` wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment