
18 month pictures taken by Barbara Harbin.

It just so happened that Max turned 21 months on Saturday and I was thinking I needed to post some pictures of him since we have had so many of Sissy up here!! He is so sweet!! He is also not stop movement from the time he wakes up until he naps. He is just busy busy busy! He loves to
climb and I usually find him in my bathroom sink or on top of the kitchen table eating candy corn out of the glass candle sticks. He simply pulls the chair out, climbs up, removes the candle and eats as much candy corn as he can until he gets caught. The amount of food that he can put in his mouth at one time is shocking!! He is getting so big boy and has grown a lot these past few months. I love this age! He loves his mommy very much and loves to cuddle in the morning and at night. He is the best sleeper and loves his naps too. He loves all kinds of food and would prefer to snack all day instead of just eating 3 meals. Unfortunately, he can open the pantry doors and I have tried to move stuff out of reach, but its hard. So he brings me snacks to open, sits on the floor and patiently waits for me to open them. he
doesn't talk to much, but is getting better. He loves to laugh!! His favorite thing is to hide in the pantry or his closet and jump out and scream. He thinks it is hilarious and we do it over and over again! He brings us so much joy and laughter and he does love his Sissy ( most of the time)! He gets upset when she tries to touch some of his stuff, so we are working on the sharing thing, but I
don't blame him! More pictures to come soon from Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment