Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground
Epcot was fun, but just not a ton to do for the children. We did go back one night for dinner and fireworks. We walked around all the different countries and had fun! I think I forgot to mention that Max bought something everywhere we went and bought Adeline stuff the whole week. We have never been on a trip like this together with children and lets just say their was no holding back for him and Adeline. He kept saying we are Disney World. We are not on a budget here!! He wanted Adeline to have the best trip ever and it was really sweet to see him go crazy over making her week so special and buying fun stuff. It is really hard not to buy stuff because there is a gift shop on ever corner and after every ride. They are everywhere selling stuff in the streets. It is so worth it though!! The best part was the Princess Storybook Lunch at AKershus and I will post those later.
No comments:
Post a Comment