Friday, September 25, 2009

Surprises for Adeline

When Adeline gets home today, this is what she will find on her bed!! All of her new things for Disney World. To say we are excited is an understatement!! I got her a new Cinderella costume because her old one is falling apart and a suitcase to put all of her dress up things in to take with us and a few books and sticker books for the long ride there! Oh and some new Cinderella shoes that light up. The other are outfits that she will wear and probably is not excited about them, but I am and we will make tons of pictures in them! Max thinks I am crazy, but this is her first trip and a huge deal ( he is really excited too and keeps asking me a million questions)! I have our itinerary typed out and ready to go with our breakfast, lunch and dinner reservations for everyday, what parks, what rides we MUST do at each park, times they open, etc. etc. We don`t have reservations for every meal everyday, but it is so confusing to keep up with the times and where we are eating at what park on the days we do have reservations. I am really excited about the Bippity Boppity Boutique. This is at the Magic Kingdom and they will do her hair, nails, make-up, costume, and sprinkle fairy dust. This is new to us, so I cant wait to see what beautiful princess they turn her into for a small fortune. But its worth it!
The sad part is leaving behind Little Max. He is just too young to go and just couldn't`t make it in a stroller the whole time, but he will be staying with Janie and Pop and Re and Buck while we are gone. I have never been away from either of my children for more than 2 days , so this is going to be really hard!! I know he will have lots of attention and we will miss you little buddy! We will bring you a big surprise home!!

3 comments:

  1. I know sweet Adeline was so excited to see all of her surprises. Ya'll are going to have so much fun. Can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure there will be plenty of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable is that little smocked outfit!! have fun at disney!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me but we both know Janel and that is how I found your blog! I love the Mickey and Minie outfit. Where did you find it? I think all of her outfits are adorable. We are going to Disney and I have outfits for my daughter too! It is so much fun!! Thanks and Have Fun! Elly

    ReplyDelete