My kids love Oreo`s!!!
It all started a few weeks ago when I was at Publix and they had a buy one get one free for Oreo`s plus get a half gallon of milk free. So who could resist?? Max always makes fun of me when I come home from the store with 2 of everything....another buy one get one free he says??? I am such a sucker for that deal!! Anyway, I used not to be a big fan of oreos until they came out with the double stuffed. those are wonderful!! Adeline eats them just the way I used too....She only eats the inside part and leaves the actual cookies behind. Little Max could eat them all day long. I had bought a small bag to have and he found them this week and literally would not let go. I tired 3 different times and I couldnt handle the HUGE tears so I just let him eat until he forgot he left the bag on the floor. He ate 75% of the bag, but thats okay!! If you try and take away a food item from him and he doesnt like, then you usually dont win. He is so strong and I usually just give in as long as he will sit there and let me tell you he will sit there eating snacks!!
Also, I have been doing the coupon thing too and saving big at publix. yes it is time consuming but my first trip I saved $55 and my next trip $48. yes, it kinda embarrasing to hand the cashier like 30 or 40 coupons, but hey it adds up and saves a ton!! They will take up to 4 manufacturer coupns per item and you know how most coupons say you have to but 2 to save $1 or whatever they say, well you dont. Just buy the one and they still take it! When Publix is doing the buy one get one free and you have coupons you walk out with 2 boxes of cereal literally for free! Max should be so proud of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment