Adeline started Kindergarten and life has forever changed! She has been so excited and loves it! However, I do not love getting up so early. Our 5 years of sleeping late and barely making it to pre-school by 9 are over! We LOVE her teacher and she has the best little class. We know all the kids and they are going to have a great year. It was definitely sad dropping her off, but I know she is in Christian school and loved by many. Its just hard to believe that its time for her to start kindergarten. I feel like I just graduated from the school! After we said our goodbyes all the moms went to a "Boo Hoo" breakfast at one of the moms homes. It was so fun to get to meet and visit with all the other moms on a sad and exciting day!!
Little Max has missed her the most. He will ask me a hundred times a day when is Sissy coming home. They became really close this summer with us all being home and they love playing together ( most of the time)! He starts back to pre-school next week and is so excited about his new back-pack!
Gosh Elizabeth. I teared up reading this and looking at her pictures. What a precious, sweet girl. I can't believe she is in K either. At least yall have the option of half day K. When Simms' starts in a couple years its ALL DAY! Loved the pictures.
ReplyDelete