Monday, January 17, 2011

Three!!

My baby boy is three!!!
Family dinner at home tonight!

I`m Two!


I`m one!!

4 months
3 weeks
6 weeks
2 weeks
January 17, 2008
9 lbs. 12 oz.
21 inches
born at 12:16 p.m
These are so out of order and backwards, so just bare with me!!
Little Max turned three today and we celebrated with a holiday not in honor of him, but he didn`t know the difference. Mom and I took the children to Dothan to Chuck E Cheese`s and did some shopping at one of my favorite children's clothing shops called "That Store"! They had a blast and we had him a birthday dinner tonight and gave him his new John Deere "gator" to ride on. Yesterday we were able to have cake with all the cousins and they had so much fun!!
I never knew a little boy could bring so much joy and laughter to our lives. From the moment he was born, he grabbed a huge piece of my heart and he knows it! Boys do love their mamas and he sure does love me! He is always laughing and smiling and loves for you to make him laugh! When I picked him up from Sunday school his teacher said, "he brings so much joy to our class, is he always this happy?" Whenever I`m having a bad day I can just look at his smiling face or hear his laugh and it takes all my worries away. He is truly one of the funniest little boys too. So many people tell me that and he is just hilarious to watch! He can have a meltdown too and loves to run from me when I am trying to get him dressed or when we are in a hurry. He can be very stubborn! He does things I would never imagine he could do. He loves to go outside, shoot his gun, ride the tractor, boat, 4 wheeler and will love going hunting with his daddy one day. His love for being outdoors has caused me some major pains.....He wants to go outside in the mornings before school even when its 20 degrees outside. We have a childproof lock on the front door, because he will just leave and head out there. Well, when I am getting ready or in the shower, is when he decides to escape. Adeline will come running and say mommy Max is outside riding his bike. I go running ( with robe on) and he is in our cul-de sac, just having the time of his life riding by himself. What he does is go into the garage, get inside my car and hit the garage clicker to open the door. so, then I stared to lock my car and his next trick is to get a broom and turn it upside down and hit the garage button. He has done this so many times! He is a mess! He loves to say any kind of "potty words"! He just can barely breathe he is laughing so hard. I love the way he talks and while we are praying his speech will get better. It melts my heart they way he says certain words like mama and sissy (Adeline). He has been working hard and is improving and I pray that over time all his words will just click for him!
We love him so much and are so blessed.
He brings so much JOY to our lives and I am so thankful for him!
We love you Little Max!!
















1 comment: