
These were from the first night when he got his "Gator" as he calls it. He loves this thing!! he wants to ride ALL THE TIME!!

He is a
wreck less driver and still needs some skills on when to stop! Max took the restriction plate off, so he loves just going as fast as he can!

This was before he learned to put it in reverse. He would just jump off and push it back, but now he has it down pat!


He was so exhausted from playing outside with the neighborhood kids and just fell asleep on the couch. Our
cul de sac is full of little boys and we have 3 Gators on our street and they are wild driving them! They hit curbs, run into each others Gators and drive as fast as they can chasing the girls!!
Bathtime
I am about 20 weeks and we had our big ultrasound this past week. Everything looked great and the baby was moving all around. The kids went with us and loved it! We did not find out! I am pretty sure I have another big baby on the way though!! I am growing very fast this time!! Adeline will say, "Mommy your stomach sure its getting big, its like 10 feet tall!" I wonder what she will say come June! So,
that's about all the baby news around here!
They are so cute! Glad to hear an update on the baby, I can't imagine how you can not find out! It killed me when Brittny did that. Can't wait to find out in June. And I know what you mean about getting big this time. I feel like I'm showing about 6 weeks earlier this time! WOW!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe the baby is going to be big because you are tiny!! you look so cute pregnant! Glad I got to see you on Saturday
ReplyDelete