Some of you know my love for Rick and Bubba!! I have been listening to them since college and my friends used to make fun of me, but I know they listen to them too now! Every time they come to here I make sure to see them. I have a good picture with them at Books a Million and Rick came and spoke to our church a few years ago which was amazing! So, when they announced Turkey Toss would be at Academy Sports this year I just had to go and take the kids. We got there later in the morning and it was packed. The kids were confused about turkeys being tossed, but it was fun to see in person!
He is obsessed with riding the 4 wheeler at my parents house with Buck. Its the first thing he wants to do when he gets out there and of course my dad loves it. It was not a pretty scene when I had to get him off that thing to leave the store!
Thankfully, as we were leaving walking to the car ( a mile away) these nice ladies were handing out some promotional bags filled with these lovely sunglasses, stickers, a Frisbee, etc. So, then they were excited and it made it worth the trip!
Adeline keeps singing "Rick and Bubba, Rick and Bubba"
No comments:
Post a Comment