Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Night at Pre-school

I LOVE my children's pre-school. They have such a loving, wonderful church they go too! We had a Family Chili Night Supper and the 3, 4 and 5 year olds sing a few songs.
Adeline loves singing!!

Adeline sitting beside Kurt
Adeline and Kurt have been in the same class the past 2 years and have a very cute relationship. Adeline doesn't realize, but Kurt has a crush on her. You see she comes home every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and tells me what Kurt did to her that day. Now its not mean things, they are actually funny, but it so funny to hear her outraged by what Kurt did. He is just a typical little country boy who loves trucks, hunting, boots, etc. He reminds me of Little Max a lot. I just pray that as he gets older that the other moms will think he is cute and funny too and that little girls are not telling their moms what Little Max did that day. So many people already know Little Max from church and pre-school and I say "Oh I know Max" or "he is so cute or he is 100% boy". Boys are so funny!


Jackson, Adeline and Little Max
Little Max did not get to sing, thank goodness he is not old enough yet, but he did manage to pretend to shoot some pirates and Indians! I cant even begin to tell you how much he loves his guns! He want to take it with him to pre-school and it is so hard for him to understand that we don't take guns to church, even if they are play ones! He is constantly pretending to shoot something.....birds, deer, pirates and the neighbors cats. This is pretty embarrassing, but he will sneak behind a bush or a car and point at the cat and say "shoot shoot". We have NEVER taught him to do this. I think the neighbor got offended one day, but it is hysterical to watch him sneak around. Max and I honestly don't care for cats, so maybe he doesn`t either! Max is just so proud that he loves his guns and will hopefully be ready for the woods in a few years!





1 comment:

  1. That is so funny about Max. I remember my mom saying the same thing about Jameson. It just comes natural to boys. Our neighbors have twin boys who are about 9 or 10 and they are outside "shooting" everyday after school. It is so cute to watch them.

    ReplyDelete