Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Fair






Little Max`s FAVORITE RIDE!! He loved riding in Nemo and even won a Nemo stuffed animal that he has been carrying around ever since!

This face pretty much sums up what Little Max thought of the Fair! He has a blast!! He loved every minute of it and did not want to leave! I wish I had one of these rides in my backyard!






We ran into Adeline's friend Gracie and the got to ride some rides together.




We came home with 3 goldfish and the kids were thrilled! My mom had a fish bowl and food and we kept them for over a week. They checked on them every morning and feed them. I began to loose my excitement for them after the bowl needed the water changed so many times, so we decided to put them in the pond and they would have a bigger home to swim in!
We LOVE the fair!! I love taking them and eating the junk food and playing the games, riding the rides and this year they had a wolf show. It was very strange, but the wolves performed! So sad to see the animals like that, but we had a great time!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment