I took the kids to see SeSame Street Live last week at the Renaissance. It was supposed to be just me and Little Max, but Adeline wanted to go really bad, so we all 3 went! I was going to take him to do something special since he has done so many Big Boy things lately and is doing really well with them and it would be fun for just him to do something with me, but Sissy wanted to go so bad that I just had to take her too! I am so glad I did because they had the best time dancing together!! It was a cute show and of course Max loved the cotton candy. I only let him eat some of it and told him to save the rest and he held onto his bag with a death grip! He even tried to eat Adeline`s! Imagine that!!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment