My Little Max!!!
We are paci free!!
My children have both been addicted to paci`s!! It`s not all their fault, but we just love them at our house! I especially have loved them on the long, 3 hour rides to the beach by myself over the years!! It was time to take it from max even though he nor I were ready, but we had too! I was dreading this more than anything!! I would wake up at night and be thinking about how sad he will be with out his "pa pa". He still has his boo bear that will probably go with him to college, but that okay! :) So, we told him he was a "Big Boy" and the pacis were left behind at the beach and he was so proud calling himself a "Big Boy." It has only been 2 nights, but he never once cried or asked for it!! I just pictured him screaming for his "pa pa" over and over and he never did. Thank you Lord!! I am not one of those moms who can let their baby just cry it out. I just can`t! I have never been able too, I will get up 15 times a night if I have too. I know, I know they need too or will just go to sleep, but i am weak when it come to this, so I did not even have to go through all this. It did take him longer to fall asleep and the first night I laid down with him until he fell asleep. He scooted over in the bed, patted the sheet and then wrapped his arm around my neck and just squeezed me. It was SO SWEET!! we giggled, made funny noises, sang songs and then he fell asleep. I am so proud of him!
Nap time was not so fun, but we will get there!!
YAY, LITTLE "BIG BOY" MAX!!! Naptime will get better! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Max!! He's so precious. And I love Adeline's headband in your other post. How cute!
ReplyDelete