These are some pictures I found of Allison and I when we were little. We spent 2 weeks at my grandmothers every summer . These are some of my favorite childhood memories!! Anyway, I posted these to show that Little Max does look like my dad, but he actually looks just like me as a little girl. We even had the same haircut!! All of my pictures at my moms house of me as a toddler look just like Max!
We shared the same love for boots!
I`m pretty sure my haircut is uneven here and Max`s is usually uneven too!I'm not sure why my mom decide I needed a bowl haircut?!?! Its pretty awful!!
Allison being the sweet, but Bossy older sister here!
This pretty much sums up me as a child.....sucking my thumb and packed and ready to go back home! how cute are those suitcases?!?! Am I wearing a dress or a smocked top mom???
This makes me laugh because this is me and on a average day at home this would be Adeline. She is usually carrying around so much stuff she can barely walk. She loves to carry purses/ bags and put everything she can in them! She loves to dress up, dress tacky, etc. Just yesterday we were at home all day and she changed outfits 7 times through out the day.! Anything from dress up, to ballet, to sweaters, lots of jewelry, headbands, etc! When we are at home she can wear whatever and express herself, but when its time to put on our nice clothes, she will go find the shoes that do not match and are just tacky and add a piece of dress up to her outfit and she thinks she is going to get in the car that way. :)
So funny Elizabeth! He does look just like you. Sissy and I had bowl cuts too! Not sure why my mom thought that was ok!?! Ha!
ReplyDelete