

I was getting Adeline
dressed this morning and then came back to my bathroom to find Little Max in this big mess! I was so shocked and then laughing too! He found my black eye liner and went to town painting his face and his new outfit he had on, plus the
counter top! I am hoping this will come out because I had just pulled the tags off and Adeline had hers on that matched. Today is his end of year little party at preschool, so we were late due to this mess. Then about an hour later the church called and said his nose was running and black stuff was coming out of his nose. I started laughing because I had to explain what happened and why he had black stuff in his nose! They were just concerned because this was not normal! So, it has been a crazy day!!
Wow! That is too funny! I was laughing already, but when you said they called because his nose was running black that was just too much. I guess at least it was just powder and not red lipstick!! When you get it out share what you used (just in case my curious boy finds the makeup drawer, too).
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is HILARIOUS!!! I hope it comes out of his outfit!
ReplyDeleteyes It came out of the outfit!! I use spray n wash max with Resolve Power to pre treat, the I use oxi clean in my arm n hammer detergetn and then I add the Tide stain remover to it too! He is a mess!!
ReplyDelete