I am so sad this year is over with! Adeline and Max both has the BEST teachers and we will miss them so much! Adeline did a great job in the program. She did sing some songs and did a few hand motions. I do think she was half way still asleep. She is like me and doesn`t function well in the mornings! It was a very cute "Bug Parade" Program! Max had a great year and managed to cry the 2 days a week he went even up to the last day. :) He has the best time when he is there, but he just doesn`t want to leave his momma!! He is really starting to talk. It is so funny to hear him say more then one word and try and talk to your on the phone. He is still speaking some gibberish, but I understand him!!
I am exhausted from my 5 day trip with just the kids. We went to the beach with friends from Friday to Sunday and then to my grandmothers Sunday until Tuesday and It was a great trip, but a ton of traveling! Pictures to come soon.
Adeline is seriously the cutest little girl!! i can tell her smile lights up the room. and she looks just like you!!! i'm sure you hear that all the time. hope ya'll are doing well. maybe we can get together this summer at the lake at some point. would love to see you all!
ReplyDelete