Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Max!!!

I remember so vividly two years ago when Max was born. The days that my children were born are two of the happiest and most memorable days of my life!! I remember the night before he was born spending time with Adeline, worried how she would adjust, driving to the hospital, my clothes, my excitement, my worries, the hospital, the nurses, everything so clear!! I was induced again the day before his due date. My stomach was huge, I was miserable! He was supposed to weigh about 7 to 8 pounds. I love my doctor, he is the best!I got an epidural right away, I have never felt a true contraction with either labor, I like it that way! I progressed quickly and only had to push for about 10 minutes and then he arrived. Little Max was not little, he was huge!!
My doctor, a family friend....was so funny. As soon as he saw Max`s head, he said well, he looks just like Mr. Ferrell! It was so true! The nurses kept saying oh my gosh he is so big! The first time I saw him I just couldn't get over how big he was, not just his size, but his hands , head and feet were so big. I knew he was going to be big, because he felt big inside of me and I was a big baby and so was Max. Boys are so different than girls when they born. Girls have these tiny features. He had the exact big eyes and features like Adeline. He was so sweet!! Such a blessing!! I was so thankful he was a healthy big baby!!
January 17, 2008
12:16 P.M.
9 lbs. 12 oz.
20 3/4 inches






Adeline is a great big sister!!

This is what he did this morning when I woke him up for church!
He drives around with his favorite possessions in the back!
Lunch with my family

Reading his Birthday Card.

His Dessert. They sang Happy Birthday to him and he wasn`t too sure about it. He didn`t cry, he just looked at them really seriously!

Pointing to everyone at the table and saying their names.

He LOVES Aunt Allison

We gave him a little birthday cake tonight since his party is not until this weekend.



Happy Birthday Little Buddy!! You are such a joy to our lives and we love you so much!!





















3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday (a day late) little Max!!! Looking forward to celebrating with you this weekend! Love, Dale, Scarlotte, Tripp & Georgia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday little max!! i love the pic of max in the crib with his hands over his face. i feel like that most morning little buddy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bucky Max! You are as handsome as your grandfather! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete