Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cookies for Max

My big helper in the kitchen!
# 2 and Train cookies that we made for Max to take to his MMO on Friday. My sister n law, Scarlotte gave me a great recipe for these and my mother in law, Jane gave us all a box of 100 cookie cutters for Christmas!

The trains were in the goodie bags that went home with them.

Goodie Bags
Giving Max a big hug that morning

Getting ready to leave for MMO

When I picked them up from school, this is what he was wearing.....a Birthday Hat! It was so cute!! I had no idea he would be wearing this, so I was so surprised! We do carpool and they bring them to your car and he was so proud of his hat. Luckily I had my camera in the front seat and jumped out and got these pictures!

HE is so big boy!!

When we got home I had a balloon for him and I cannot begin to tell you how much he loves balloons. He will carry them around for days and we have to eventually hide or pop them because he wants to nap with them, take baths, eat, etc.

Unfortunately, he wanted to hold the balloon while riding and not let me tie it to his wrist and it blew away. He was so sad!!

Looking at it one last time!!

I know yall probably think he only wears white turtlenecks, but I have to take off his longall before he eats dinner. He is really messy!!
Playing peek a boo!

Trying to get it back on his head
Wearing his hat again at dinner!!
It was a fun day and then Sissy spent the night with Aunt Allison and stayed most of Staurday, so we have had lots of one on one time with Max!! His real Birthday is tomorrow and we are going to church and then out to eat with my family for lunch.















1 comment: