Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun at the lake!

Cheese!
Max driving theboat!! he was having so much fun!!

He did the this the whole boat ride. I was so afraid he would just jump over. He loved it though!


His paci.....He lost it along the way and we turned around to find it, which I never thought we would and Max spotted it right away!



Driving Pop`s boat!

Snack Time....

Little Max just chillin!


Adeline loves to swim at the lake!

Floating!

These are some more pictures from our weekend at the lake. They are not the best because my camera is broken again(it fell out of the car and hit the concrete) and I was using my dads which takes about 10 seconds to take a picture, but I was just glad to have a camera.










1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth... where did you get those life jackets?? David HATES his... and I noticed those don't go up around the neck. Do they "do the job?" Your children are just adorable and I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete