Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Off to Great- Grandmother`s we go......

Adeline with Grammy ( my moms mother)
They jumped down these stairs over and over again!


I love this picture of him!!



Adeline being silly!



The best picture we could get of all 3.



Adeline and Grandma Sheryl





Max splashing in the bird fountain.



Max pointing to a bird, his new favorite word!!



Checking out the fish in the pond.


After a long day of shoppping.



Shopping at the mall.



Adeline putting on lip gloss. She managed to keep up with this one tube the entire weekend and still has it. Thanks Aunt Allison!!


The tractor...... Max was upset Adeline got in his way.


Max looks so big boy in this picture.


Max has decided he does not want his picture made anymore. It was impossible to get one of them together now!


Ready for the pool!



Who would of thought that mops could provide such entertainment!!



Max and the septic tank!


Looking for bugs!


Rocking on the back porch.

My grandmothers house!



Allison and I loaded up and took the children to visit my grandmother in Crawfordville, Florida and then stopped by my other grandmothers house in Sneads, Florida on the way home. Allison and I grew up spending a couple weeks at a time in the summer at my grandmothers in Crawfordville. We have so many great memories of going to their river cabin, going to the farm, visiting Wakulla Springs, and shopping. My grandmother loved to take us on shopping trips. She also taught us how to drive. They live on 80 acres in a VERY small town and we would put a pillow in the seat and go down country roads and on her land and drive. I started at age 11. They also have a 1,100 acre farm where we have been duck hunting, fishing, deer hunting etc. Its a great farm unfortuantely it is 4 hours away from us. The kids had so much fun and did really well. My Grandma Sheryl loved seeing Max because he looks just like my dad and she is so proud of that. She just could not get over how active and grown up Max acts for his age. We took them swimming at my aunts pool across the street and went to Tallahassee for some shopping on Saturday. Needless to say it was a long day shopping with a 3 year old and 16 month old but we managed to find some cute stuff. As long as Max has food he is content , so I was armed with snacks!! They had so much fun in the dressing rooms. They would crawl under the door from my room to Allisons and climb on the bench and laugh in the mirror. My kids both adore Allison and she is so helpful with them!! On Sunday Adeline sat through her first one hour church service. She went with Allison and my grandmother and then Max and I joined them for the church lunch they had that day. Allison said she did so good, but a man came in about 20 minutes late and sat down in the pew right in front of her and she said very loud "Hey, I can`t see now!!!" They all had a good laugh. We will have to work on her church etiquette. It will be a long time before she sits through a church service at home. The car ride home was not as fun ,but we made it home and had a great trip!!


*I know these picutres are out of order, but it was so time consuming and I could not get it to work the way I wanted them too so I just said forget it!!


1 comment:

  1. great post!!! how fun!!! i love the picture of them looking for bugs... too cute :) and i love their matching sail boat bathing suits :)

    glad y'all had a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete