Monday, June 1, 2009

Nothing Exciting....

A friend emailed me this and I thought I would share it. It is scary to see who lives near you!! Check this out: Just put in your address & your neighborhood map will pop up. Every place you see a red balloon or thumb tack is the home of a convicted felon. Just hover your mouse over an icon & not only will the name come up, but also the crime they were convicted of... Share with your friends . . . ..safety first.
http://www.felonspy.com/search.html


** My camera is broken!!! I am so upset about it, so I do not have pictures to post from our events over the weekend, but hopefully i will get it back soon!! It has been one of those weeks where if something could go wrong it happened this week!!

2 comments:

  1. I would die without my camera!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog!! Gosh, they are so cute! Looks like ya'll are doing great!

    ReplyDelete