Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our baby is ONE!!













Our sweet baby Crawford turned ONE on June 14th! These are from his actual birthday. We started the morning with breakfast and his very own cake cupcake which he did not know what to do with, so I gave it too him again that night and he loved it. Maybe has was still asleep. We were also rushing out the door for VBS. So he went to VBS, we had lunch with friends and then back home for dinner and all the neighborhood kids have loved the gifts Re brought him. She felt the need to buy out Toys R Us and Adeline and Max have enjoyed his new play house and to other things. We did a family party at the lake on Saturday and I will post pics soon!
This year has truly flown by. The third one sure does make life busier and crazier. I feel like its been a whilrlwind. Crawford adds so much fun, joy and laughter to our home!! The kids adore him and pretty soon he will be running after them. He is so sweet and loves to eat. The scales justify that after his one year checkup. He is 27 pounds!! I never imagined I would have a blond headed child after Adeline and Max. I love it though and his hairs is going to curl we think. Everyone wants to know who he looks like and if your wondering, Max had blond hair as a baby and of course my mom has blond hair with curls. But, I think he is a mixture of both it just throws everyone off with the blond hair. Either way we love him to pieces and look forward to a wonderful year!

*So the blogger has changed and the pics are out of order and i dont have to time to fix them. :)

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable Elizabeth and just looks so sweet! I love his blonde hair. I saw his cute bday stuff on gaddie and toods blog..can't wait to see pics! Happy birthday Crawford!

    ReplyDelete